Ragging in any form inside or outside the college is banned and in order to have the peaceful atmosphere in and around the College, Canteen, Library and Hostels, an Anti-Ragging Committee with the faculty and staff members are constituted.
- Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of faculty and staff members.
- Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college and Hostels (i.e. Departmental Buildings, Canteen, Library, parking places, play grounds, Hostels etc.) to avoid ragging activities.
- Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of display of Flexi banners, Meetings, and Boards in college, Canteen, Hostel premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- Awareness programmes were conducted in the form of meetings to the students.
Prohibition Of Ragging
- Ragging is prohibited as per Act 26 of A.P. Legislative Assembly, 1997.
- Ragging entails heavy fines and / or imprisonment.
- Ragging invokes suspension and dismissal from the College.
- Outsiders are prohibited from entering the hostels without permission.
- Girl students must be in their hostel rooms by 9.00pm.
- All the students must carry their Identity Cards and show them when demanded.
- The Principal and the Wardens will visit the hostels and inspect the rooms any time.
- Suspended students are debarred from entering the Campus except when required to attend enquiry and to submit an explanation.